2009/04/23

Can't go to school

Oh,
today I didn't go to school because I getting asthma, cough and fever!!!

So I call my sister to help me pass up my homework and took my homework home and let me do.

When I wake up from sleep,
I was just boring and imagining if I got go to school today I would doing something exciting.
But it just imagine.

I just keep coughing when I wake up,
so my mum was just sleeping in her bed peacefully call me went down and eat my medicine.
So I went down and ate my medicine.

After I ate my medicine,
I felt more coughing,
didn't stop,
until now.

Just coughing,
nothing to do,
so I went in front of my laptop and continued read my book --"The Mystery of the Missing Necklace".
When I found some words I don't know what's the meaning,
I used my laptop went to http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/ and found out the meaning.
This website really very useful to me,
because my English very bad one.

After four or five hour ago,
my sister came back from school,
she took back my homework,
luckily today not very more homework.
Just 6-8 homework.

I lazy to do,
so I went to downstairs and watch DVD with my little sister and little twins brother.
We steal our big brother DVD to watch, haha......
We very naughty one......

Watch until chapter two or three,
I went upstairs again and do my homework.
Do very long time,
don't know how long the time was,
but I know it was a long time......

(Got something happen after,
but I lazy to type already)

No comments: