2009/04/17

My sun city came already!!!

Yesterday,
I went back from school,
So my mother call me,
She says my sun city came already just now!!!
How Happy When I Know This Good News!!!

I go to ask my grandmother where is my book at quickly after my mother hang up the call!!!
Yeah!!!
It really is my sun city!!!
So happy!!!

I order it at last week Thurday,
then it came for this week Thursday,
I wait already one week!!!
One week, you know???!!!
So long the time it is!!!

But I just happy,
haha......
I everytime also says very happy one la......

And inside the book,
got the author signature and the 祝福语,
she wrote:
Dear Christy:
Happy Birthday!!!
(A picture of birthday cake with one candle)

(Signature)

It is chinese one,
but I translate it into English......

P/S
and, sun city is a book,
call 《太阳城》,
sorry because I didn't write properly,
it must be many people don't know what am I saying about,
so sorry!!!

4 comments:

Xin Wei said...

so good lah u !!! anyway how do she knows ur birthday and name ?

Christy Marcus said...

din't know, I think is my mother tell her one la(in telephone)

Dear.Dragonfly said...

哇!真羡慕你!

Christy Marcus said...

hehe......