2009/04/01

April Fool!!!

I'm so happy today,
because today is april fool,
I fool my friends.............

I put a toy spider on his head (actually not me, is my friend, chelsea,haha......)
so we two shout and say his head got a spider......

After that,
we got exercise class,
because today my teacher got something to do,
so he let us play on the field (actually is beside the field)
so me and chelsea took a branch stick and call Zu Yan bite it,
we say if he bite it,
we gave him 1 buck,
he just love money,
he really bite it!!!!

And another one case,
it is.......
my class's boys very ugly one,
they go to ate the leaf!!!
so me and chelsea call Zu Yan ate it.....
If he ate it,
we will gave him 5 bucks........
he just eat it for 5 bucks!!!
how cute is he......

(Since here I write chinese)
说真的,我好像玩到太过分了。。。。。。。

2 comments:

Xin Wei said...

你就好啦被人上当我一整天都没被人上当.....而且,你好过分啊!if I'm Zu Yan I will kill u.... 如果我是祖延我也不会上你的当...

Christy Marcus said...

haha......
but Zu Yan 就是会上我的当呀,哈哈!!!