2009/04/10

So happy, so happy, so happy......

Yeah!!!
My mother let me buy the sun city already!!!!!!
Very happy!!!!!!!

The happiest day!!!
I also got call the author of the book give me her signature and call her write me a 祝福语,
I can't tell you what is the 祝福语 1st,
wait more one week,
I would tell you!!!

I think I can receive it after 2 or 3 days......
Since today,
I would check my house mail box every day until my favorite book-Sun City is in my house mail box!!!

But,
I need to use my own money to buy it,
But,
I also veryyyyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you buy it already???
If you haven't buy, please go to http://www.odonatabooks.com/ and buy it, it rally interesting!!!
But before that, you must buy the 《記憶天使》and 《月亮城》first, because it is a continues novel......(continues novel=連續小說)

1 comment:

嘉麗 ChiaLi said...

嘻嘻,我已卖了!也看了~超好看的!