2009/04/18

I love my Parents!!!

haha,
I love my parents very much leh!!!
because they says this year they would open a birthday party for me!!!

haha,
happy(I just keep saying happy happy everyday, very lame, right? but I just really happy, haha......)

So I tell my friend in msn,
she says:" You invite Yin Shen and Eunice come to your birthday party and lock them in the toilet!!!"
haha!!!
I laugh until I got a stomach pain ,
because very funny mah!!!
Yin Shen is a boy,
Eunice is a girl,
they are a little 情侣 in our class,
no la,
we just keep like to saying this,
but they also didn't say they really is......

At last,
I just want to say,
I love you, my lovely daddy and mummy!!!

If this time my little birthday party really can open successful,
I would be very happy!!!

I think this year is my happiest year in my life,
got so more 惊喜 in this year,
more until can't count......

1 comment:

蕴如 said...

很好哦,能开生日会..