2010/12/04

In the room.


In the room right now listening music, chatting with sueen, yuyin and putting on my nail-polish. How suprise, sueen is doing the same thing as me. :D Hers is hot pink in colour, and mine is transparent but with some glitter glitter one, loveit. (:

Enjoying the times although its quite bored. -.- So that's why it calls 'HOLIDAY'. :DD Actually my house is damn noisy now, my room is the only place without noises. (:

Went back from meen yie's party three hours ago. There's quite fun, even though xinwei and sueen them are not coming. We played water balloon, guess words, songs and truth or dare. I think this is the last time I can meet meen yie during this year. :( Hope we can meet again next year. Remember to organize some gatherings.(: See, I will be taller next time when you see me, haha. :DD

Okayy, just a short post for today.(: Christyheartsyou.

No comments: