2010/11/30

Blog-walking.

Miss You Graphics

The holiday is quite boring, I mean very. -.- So I was like, almost sitting in front of my laptop for the whole day. :s How weird. Went blog-walking to xin wei, eunice, chelsea and sam's blog. Miss them so much. Can't stop missing the fun or sad times we had together while reading their blog. :(( Do you guys miss me too? I miss you guys so badly. :(

Discovered those boys (except Benen) never blogging anymore since we're graduated. Miss them so badly too. :( But luckily, they almost online everyday on facebook. (: Facebook, loveyou. :D If there's no facebook, I don't think they will online for the whole day, then I sure i can't even chat with them liao. :(

Nowadays have so much outings and parties, it makes me feel exited cause can meet my friends again. But on another side, I still must beg til my parents allows me to attend those outings and parties. It's really a hard quest to make them allow us to attend every single parties or outings. :s

That's a post for today, peaceout.


No comments: