2010/11/23

The End.

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, "

"And never brought to mind? "

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, "
"And auld lang syne! "

"Chorus.-For auld lang syne, my dear, "
"For auld lang syne. "
"We'll take a cup o' kindness yet, "
"For auld lang syne.
"

When we heard this song, we knew that......we are going to graduated. When I hearing this song, I was like.......almost crying out. But I did not, its a graduate, a happy thing, dont be sad. We still have many things waiting for us to do, dont feel sad just because of this! Although we're going to leave our friends...... But of course, we sure will be sad, but dont let the sad emotion spread out. It only will make us more sad. So......we must smile and spread out those happy's emotion, not sad's emotion. REMEMBER THIS. (:

I was thinking about our stories when I hearing this song. The stories we made, the stories we had together. Every stories have an end. And our stories......are going to end too. But we're going to make new stories with different peoples since now. But remember, never forget all stories we had with different peoples. (: And I will never forget too, so how about you?

Short post by Christy. (:

1 comment: