2010/11/19

Graduated.


Ohh finally Im graduated. But Im not really happy, but quite sad.:( I believe those standard six's pupils have a same feeling as me. I dont want to leave my friend larh, they're too lovable. I really can't live without them. :( Chelsea Chin, XIn Wei, Carynn, Esther, Sammie, Sue En, ZuYaN, KangThye, Desmond, I will never forgot you guys. Of course still have some of them I didnt listed it out, cause its too much. Sorry. :O

Ohkayy, I have a good news and a bad news right now. Good news is : " I get 7A's for my UPSR exam. (:" Bad news: " I'm not going BU3 or Hin Hua next year, Im going Pin Hwa. :(" Actually its not really a bad news, maybe I can meet more new friends there, so its not really a bad news too. (:

Xin Wei gave me a graduate present yesterday, Iloveit so much.(: It's a love shape necklace and there's a photo of me and xin wei in the love shape. It's kinda a sweet present. I will keep it forever, cause its a symbol of our friendship. (:

Just a short post for today, bye. (:

No comments: