2010/11/09

Bye my friends, lets appreciate for the last week.

Heyy friends. Im gonna so miss you guys after we're all graduated. :( These few weeks I never on9 but I went to so much parties.(: All farewell parties...... but after those funs, we're going to different school next year already, maybe we can't meet each other anymore, but don't worry, I wont forget you guys.:'( So hope you guys would never forget me too.(:

Fat dog (kang thye) felt so damn happy because Im not going hin hua next year, Im going BU3 next year. Not because of my parents, just because I dont want......I dont want go hin hua cause I only can see my family members once a week. :( So thats why.....but maybe Im going government school for one year only. Who knows? (:

Okay I think I gonna to take my bath already, im so smelly now, so bye guys.(:

No comments: