2010/12/31

Countdown for 2011. xD ♥

2011!
Hey peeps! ♥ Today is 01.01.2011, a pretty new year. (: Im sure you guys did countdown for it, of course me neither. ;) Me and my siblings and cousin took out our savings to buy snacks for eating during the countdown. (: We bought so damn freaking much snacks from 99 market. :DD Guess what? Those snacks cost us RM67! My heart was seriously bleeding! No larh, actually I only sponsored RM11, wekeke. ;P My brother even worse, he only sponsored seven ringgit! -.- Even my little cousin which only 7 years old this year also sponsored twenty bucks! Luckily he didn't get the selfish-ness cell from her mum, means my aunt. ;P Or else we also don't have so much money to buy snacks liao, teehee. xD (Luckily my aunt don't know how to view my blog and read English words, or else I'll very dead if she saw this. xP)

Huhh, so fast, 2010 was end and now is 2011. o.0 Me and my friends are going different schools next year. :( We're separated. I will miss them like mad. Another way, Im going boarding school! So I really have shooo less chances to see them again. :'( That's still not the worst thing, wanna know what's the worst thing happened on me? I don't know anyone in my new school! Listen! I mean ANYONE! Not a single person! Isn't that killing me?

Lol, I feel like going hin hua again. -.- There's still have my name in the student list, they didn't remove my name away, lol. -.- So that means I can go hin hua too, but I don't think my parents let. At least I have A SINGLE FRIEND at hin hua. o.0 I have NOT EVEN A SINGLE FRIEND at pin hwa, but a brother. -.- Summore a brother which every day complain complain just because Im going to a same school with him. -.-

I felt so seriously jealous of my friends, some of them are going same school and even in the same class! What's about me? Different school and of course different class too....how special am I. -.-

Ohkayy, CHRISTY GOH! You must accept the fact! Don't complain anymore, the fact won't changes just because of your complains! ~

Okay that's all for today. (: Enjoy reading ya! ♥
1.1.11 (Saturday)
1.59 am. (:

No comments: