2010/12/11

Funs.


Having much funs these four days with my lovable friends.(: We went miri for three days, and the next day of went back from miri, we went to an outing at 1u. There's six people attending the outing, that's me, sueen, phoebe, kt, yeqi and pinwei.

Most of them also want watch le lio popo which I watched last week with kt, zuyan and xinwei. So that's why, me and kt are the only two not watching le lio popo, we watched rapunzel in 3D. (: And the worst thing ever happened after we watched the movie.

I went to a shop and decided to buy a pair of shoes with sueen and phoebe. And I discovered that all my money was gone! Not even 1 sen left in my pocket! My RM131 was dropped! Omg, worst thing ever......right? But luckily, my mum didn't even scolded me, she even console me. (: I have the best mummy ever. :D Phoebe them belanja me having dinner at Bar-B-Q Plaza. But I only ate a little, cause I wanna have my dinner at home, my mum got cooks that day. :P

Posted by Christy Goh Chy Shang on today. :D

No comments: