2010/12/24

Merry Christmas! :DD


Merry Christmas! :DD
Hey guyss, I kinda long time didn't updated my blog already weihh. Miss meh? Of course the answer is :"YES!" teehee. Just leave me alone, I was just perasan-ing. :DD

Although I never celebrated for Christmas, but still wanna say :" MERRY CHRISTMAS!" to you guys. :DD I wish I could receive a Christmas gift so much, cause I never received a. :( My parents never will buy for us. Haizzz. :'(

Overall, I went to my secondary school - Pin Hwa High School for three days during 19th to 21st. Actually there not bad larh, but then the toilet I really can't tahan weihh. Damn dirty. :s I can't believe I must bath there for six years, it's killing me. :s Ohkayy, I already knew my class for next year, and it's the 1st class. omg, I dont want to be in the 1st class. >.< :o


Yesterday, attended my last outing for this year with sammie, sueen, xinwei, kt, john and nicholas. Watched a movie named "Just call me nobody 《大笑江湖》". It's quite funny, but not very, for me. (:

There's a post for today, so byee my fellow readers. :D

No comments: