2010/12/07

Asma.


Ohh NOO! The time is 2.07am of 8/12/2010 now. And I still can't fall asleep! I must reach school at 3am after few hours, for the Miri trip.(:

Okay, another case here. today's 10pm, I suddenly can't breathe well, and I know, it's asma.:o My mum brought me to the doctor, and luckily, the doctor said it's not very serious.(: So I still can going Miri trip tomorrow. :D

But of course, an asma patient must sleep earlier! But I still can't fall asleep now! OMG.=.= How if I don't feel well at Miri tomorrow? Then I can't join those activities with my friends.....omg, imagine this. It's totally suffering! :ooo

And there's another thing which Im worrying now. Can I get up the flight with medicine? How if can't.:oo Imagine again, ohhh no! Then I can't go Miri anymore, nonono! Im so dead. :ooo

Okay, I must sleep! If I still don't sleep, tomorrow I will die til gao gao. :P

Remember,
Christyheartsyou. :D

No comments: