2010/12/05

Dreams? ♥


Had a nightmare yesterday, again......-.- About SOMEONE. Make me felt sad. But when I wake up, I discovered, it's just a dream. I can't believe if the dream comes true, I will die. :O But luckily, just a dream. :D So I posted : " It's just a dream. <3">And pin wei commented, :"you talking to eunice?"

Then, cause of the curiosity, I went to eunice's blog. There's three posts about dreams. Those strange dreams she had these few days. :D It's so amazing, the things actually is impossible, but it's only happens in dreams. (: But eunice though it's weird, strange? Maybe everyone has different opinions, but for me, it's amazing. (:

I love to dream about something impossible. It's impossible, that's why we call it as DREAM.(: We can't experience it in reality, but we can experience it in the dream, isn't it amazing? Teehee, so I love dreams. (: Even though its a bad or a good dream, when we wake up, it's all gone. Never happening at all......

Posted on 5.12.2010 5.32pm.