2014/05/03

Random Post While Studying Halfway.

      Hahahh just as you seen from the title, I'm studying halfway and it came an urge in my brain to have a blog post. I'm not sure whether I used the adjectives correctly but anyway it's my blog and I can use my own language without caring about the grammar mistakes wekakaka. Okay I'm just a little bit hyperactive these days because I'm gonna enjoy my life hmm teehee. :3

What should I talk about? Some random topics okay. I'm feeling so full these days until I think if I don't stop eating I will definitely become 40kg by the end of next month or what lol. But NONONO, I have to keep fit okay. :'( They said that humans with no troubles in mind will get fat because they don't think too much but just eat eat and eat also haha. But actually I have troubles also la, a little bit which shouldn't even be a trouble at all cause IT SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTANT. Yeah right it shouldn't be important so I should not think of it again nonono. Okay I know I'm like talking nonsenses now haha, but yea right still that phrase THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT. xD :D

School life is quite busy nowadays and I got seven prizes with five first place lol. I don't remember that I've joined that many of competitions but yeah I just got the prizes hmm. But so cacat, all were files and pens and not even a trophy. -.- So the only reward that makes me happy are the extra points for lisan that I will get haha. 

Okay I can't believe that I got first place for the chinese and english singing competitions actually. I never knew that I can sing on the stage without getting out of tune hahaha. Cause last time even if I was well prepared and confident enough to go on stage but still in the end I would get into fear and everything would get out of control. :( But this time I never! Not only getting the first place, but presented at the sanctuary hall in front of the whole school homg. Sang 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars eventhough I'm not even a man haha. But I love this song, don't know why but yeah. Anna played guitar for me and she was so cool in all the pictures ahha. And how about me, I LOOKED HORRIBLE. :( But nevermind, take it as a good experience wehehe. 

One of my friends told me that I believe on the others too much and asked me to be careful hmm. It's kind of weird but hmmm. I feel that they sayang me so much that's why I told them almost everything haha. But of course not all la, I still keep a little bit to myself though. I don't like to suspect people cause I believe everybody has a kind heart within them. I'm tired of the life with lies and dramas. I believe that if I treat my friends truthfully and sincerely in the end sure they will treat me same way. :D So that's one of the principle in my life, don't take things too seriously. Even if stuffs happened, go and explain and in the end sure everything will be in peace. (y) :3 Cause LOVE is the universal power which bonded us together, and we should believe in this. (not for boy girls relationship, Im tired of that) 

LALALA so finally it comes to the end of my blog post and I just have to gear up and continue studying for my Komsas! Finally get to study a little bit today and I'm quite happy for it. :))) eventhough it's totally not enough. Okay anyway, bye bye my lovely friends. (actually i don't think that anybody will read my blog cause it's been inactive for years already but still yeahhh haha) I LOVE YOU ALL!!! xD

No comments: