2014/05/02

A Boring Day with Sejarah

HAIHH Im feeling extremely depressed right now. Maybe I have been too relax for these two years since I went to YAA cause all their LifePac Tests were just too easy. And now, for the real exam I can't memorize things properly at all. Okay actually I'm sure that I can memorize all these if it's in English, but guess what IT IS ALL IN MALAY. Eventhough I understand, but it's just an impossible task for me to memorize it like how I could memorize Chinese or English's history. I'm lack of courage now and dying soon. How am I able to memorize these ninety over pages of bullshit. :(

Okay, I actually slept at about three something in the morning last night. This is the first time I sleep that late since I came to Johor I guess. But probably no also, because I got insomnia for so many days for the past two weeks lol. And guess what! Mom just bought a portable wifi thingy from Batu Pahat since yesterday and now I'm able to connect to the wifi instead of holding my mom's phone everywhere or the broadband everywhere just to connect their hotspot lol. So happy so happy wekaka so probably that was the reason why I couldn't concentrate on my revision yesterday and ended up sleeping so late.

I'm quite excited for the exam actually, but having fear within me also since I'm totally unprepared. The worst subjects of mine - BM AND SEJARAH are the two compulsory subjects to be passed if not I will get fail for my keputusan LOL... so that's life, challenges everywhere. Teacher said the two karangan for BM's Paper 1 have to be at least two or three pages to get A, but I don't ask for more, I just ask for a B. But B is already tough enough for me since I'm a total loser when it comes to BM. :/ I really want to study but I just can't pay much concentration on it and I don't even know why, maybe too many things have been happening for the past few weeks? Maybe.

Days past real fast and I can't imagine it's already May. Next month will already be June and I hope I can back to PJ during the two weeks holiday lol. Feel like having a hangout with the old friends like pin hwa friends or Shavonne they all? Did not meet her last time I went back to PJ and feel like meeting her for the next round. Maybe gonna meet Ying Ying cause she really helped me alot in overcoming the love issues I've got. She's just so cute and helpful haha, love this girl la homg. Realizing how many friends I've left out since I have been in a relationship with him lol. Didn't know I have so many friends who seriously sayang me so much. But nevermind, I will not forget them in the future wahahaha. <3 font="">

No comments: