2014/05/16

A Warning to Myself.

         Christy Goh, stop being like this please. These two weeks should not affect you, you should really get rid of these. Even though you don't really love him right now, but still in the heart you CARE for him, this is the worst part. Oh why, you actually succeed to ignore about two weeks ago when you started not to find him. Just within that three days, you did not think much about him anymore. But why after these two weeks, you start to think about him again? This is so intolerable ugh. Even though you don't think about getting back together or those sweet sweet things with him anymore, but you still think about how much he has changed or stuffs like that. This person is really not worthy for you to even think of you know? :(

Please be good to yourself my dear. And please forgive him, you are still blocking him just because you don't want to see anything posted by him, this is actually an act of escaping from the fact? Just something like that. When there's a day which you can look at all his statuses about how much he loves that girl yet you feel nothing, it means you really have let go. So actually I could do it, before he came and find me again. By that time even when I saw him posting things about his insomnia or stuffs like fighting for the girl, all I felt was just ridiculous. I felt those acts were really so stupid, cause even if he gets her, someday sure they will break up or what, so what for? Lol. Haha I sound so evil, but seriously la, this is a cruel world, and all these dramas will have an end. The only way to stay happy forever is love yourself first, always put yourself first ahead of the others. This Sean Yung doesn't even know how to love himself so how is him going to love his girl and care for her la yorrr. Even if he can, but still only for temporary, just like me, he is not able to care for me til the end also isn't it. Even for his mom also he cannot treat nicely, how is him going to treat his girl well? Maybe yes, very well at first but sure not forever, that's what I learnt from him. He's just like my dad, even though he told me he will never be like him hmm. But it's okay, promises are just promises, people make this but half of them never keep it so I shouldn't blame this on him? Cause it's really not important anymore. 

Okay stop backstabbing okay christy! Hahaha I'm feeling so bad laa, keep backstabbing him haha, even though in front of him also I dare to say all these la but still discussing all these behind of him isn't that good? Even though I bet he knows what I think of him right now hehem. Okay la, no wonder how worse is this guy but still it's none of my business anymore la, should really let go of everything. 真正的忘记是不需要努力的, so yeahh this is so true cause the harder you want to forget someone, the more you will think of it haha. So since tomorrow this person should not be mentioned by me anymore. :3 So I'm gonna forgive and unblock him la, no hatreds, maybe will be kind of dislike, but guess what? Christy Goh will always forgive cause I don't want this world to be filled with negative emotions! No wonder what the others did to you, but still forgiving is always the wise choice, it doesn't mean that you allow everybody to hurt you, but this means no wonder how much hurt you got but still you can handle it. :D right? xD Yeah right this is is me and I feel proud of myself wekeke. :3

No comments: