2014/05/19

New Plans New Excitement in Life.

    Goshieee life is just so cool. I can't believe this but seriously my life is filled with excitements and challenges which the other teenagers at my age can never experience. Okay, I may not say that all of them will not experience these like me, but at least majority of them will not be able to hehe. :P Anyway, before going into my main points, I will first talk about some things about my daily life. ;) 

So today was the bio test for both paper one and two. The objective paper one was neither easy nor tough, but I guess I can still get an 'okay' mark for it haha. But for paper two! So sad nahnahh, I could not answer properly at all. :( Okay not really at all, but almost 40% of it I couldn't do well. This is just depressing cause bio is my favourite subject! And I couldn't even do well on it... :( cause I really had not enough revision of it, all I did was just scanning through haihh. But guess what, you will understand my feeling when you have experienced a three weeks examination. It's just too damn long and it makes you feel like nothing matters anymore at the end of the exam due on its time length. The flame of studying does not exist anymore hahh. :'(
But I don't care anymore laa......after this exam I will start up my new plan of studying and next time for sure I will not die like this time hmppp!

So yeahh, I've thought of a study plan for myself while I was bathing halfway just now hahaha. Yeahh bath time is always the time for us to think about life, so that was how my idea emerged wekeke. :D okay la, my study plan isn't something big or what, but just that I decide to have my own two hours revision time everyday after school. One day one subject and only for school days, so I will study five subjects respectively on each different day. Besides that, I will memorize at least one or two karangan each week so that my BM can improve as fast as it can hmm hmmm. It's not something easy for sure, but sikit sikit satu hari jadi bukit you knowww. xP okay I don't know is this malay phrase correct or not but it just came out from my mind so whatever la haha. xD so if any of my friends want to study they can also come to my house for group study and it will be a really nice time though. :P so for the remain free time I can try to knit stuffs to sell cause I really have to clear my debt. :( I know it isn't easy but even if there's only a little bit I can earn still I have to try, even though I still can't believe they said that Im a liar but still I've promised and I will try my best to do what I've promised.... :) the words may bring me down but not forever. 

Okayy so now I'm going to announce the very new and exciting plan that I've just heard from my mom, it's that we are moving soon, to Melaka. Hahahah lols but may not in a short period of time cause uncle is going to sell the house away and only after that we will find a new place to stay at Melaka. Goshh I love Melaka can't believe I'm moving there soon. But of course, selling house and moving house requires at least half year I guess, so now I will just study bersungguh-sungguh and wait for the new transfer wekeke. Can't believe that I'm going to change school again, since I've already been in three different schools since form one, and if I transfer again I will get into the forth school of my secondary school life hahaha. This is just so dramatic and may I say amazing? Haha. Then for the one year in Melaka I will then graduate and move again for my college/university life or maybe I will stop school for one or two years for a travel? I don't know, I have no exact plans yet but I can imagine I will have an extraordinary life journey as compared to the others. :D 

Honestly, it sounds fun but actually it's really hard to adapt to all these new surroundings in that short period of time. Sometimes depression strikes and you will feel so unstable and lifeless, but once you think positively it all just become new challenges for your life to be embellished with more brightening and charming stars which your friends don't even have the chance to possess. So hey, grab your chance and live a more meaningful life. :P Cheer up for myself and after this I will have to face my addmaths alreadyyyy, (the cruelness of  reality!) byebyeee. ;) :D

No comments: