2014/05/27

Mixed feelings of joyfulness and little bit sadness.

    Lalala hello everybodyyy. So holidays have started since about two or three days ago (lazy to count) and I'm just feeling real excited cause I'm really going back to PJ next Tuesday onwards for one week wekekeke, then I will go for the drama camp after that. :D that's why these two or three days I was busy on finishing my holiday homeworks and all that because I will be quite busy playing after these wekekke. *evil face* so only one of my friends could join the camp with me cause all the others said their parents either don't allow or don't want to sponsor so they have no money to go loll. This is just so sad that their parents don't know how meaningful is it for their children to join different types of camps. Everyday staying in such small village is really boring and dull you know, cause your life will only limited in such small space and therefore it's hard to attain more knowledge or experiencing different things. So especially for me, I was a girl who loves going everywhere and loves travelling just like my mom, but life wanted us to stay in this small village lol haha. But it's okay, since we are moving to Melaka soon. *evil face again* xD 

So friends are coming over to my house again haha, to bake our banana cake wakakakak. xD :3 I'm feeling so hungry already aghhh. Don't know why but nowadays started to like bananas lol weird isn't it. I used to 'not really like' bananas cause I felt it's kind of geli hahaha but these days I realize it is kinda sweet and yum yum haha. :P And yeahhh, I started to eat lady's fingers also eventhough I used to hate this vege so so much lolll. :P maybe cause mom cooked til more delicious that's whyyyy? so i realize, things really change all of us are growing and changing also, but no wonder how still being happy is the most important thing. 

Ohyeaa I'm feeling a bit sad cause hmmm. I actually commented on kaori's facebook status which she said she will have a boring holiday and the reply I got from her kind of sadden me though. I commented 'lets hang out xD' something like that and guess whatttt, she just replied 'see first'. O.O I don't know is it me thinking too much or what but I feel like kena fuyan liddat. She never replied me like this before you knowww. :( feel like kena poured by a pail of cold water hmm but maybe she was just not in the mood? Don't know laaa maybe I just shouldn't think too much cause I don't really remember I did anything bad to her haha. Cheer cheer. :P 

Okay la anyway gonna plan what should I do in PJ. Where should I go? Who should I meet? What should I eat? And yeahhh what should I bring back? :P *evil evil very evil face* gonna bring all my trophies and beloved novel books back cause they are all my baobei I can never leave them there hmpp cause I scared someday dad will move then they will all gone. *the whatsapp shouting face* so yeahh this is the side-effects of using handphone too much you feel like putting all those different emotions but your laptop can never do that haizz. Ohyeaaa, I feel like bringing ah jane (my toy poodle dog) back cause she's already quite old already I scared someday she will XXX and I can never accompany her til the end of her days. :/ nono she's not gonna XXX that fast but still I'm just scared. She's really my favourite pet of all time, I never loved a pet til this point you know, she's seriously the cutest poodle on earth eventhough she looks so old now. She's always the best in my heart. :3 so that's why I plan to bring her back heheh, so next time she can accompany me also when I do my homework til late night. 

Me and Janiee at 2012 :DD xP
Ohyeahh I think I have to bring back the two little peas back also, the one which Zu Yan gave me hahah. It's such a memorable thing for me. :P

Lalala so this is the end of the post, gonna continue reading my books and study for addmaths xoxo. :P

No comments: