2014/05/24

Life after Mid-terms.

        Hey guys, you know what, finally I've finished my midterms exam! This is just what I waited for three weeks goshieee. Haha but what to do after exam? There are much more things for me to accomplish but all I have to subdue is my laziness hahaha. I just have to get more motivations in life and never stay at the same point, cause I've already stopped for about one year plus. But anyway, this gap of time really taught me a lot. I was so struggle in all those pains and forgot about my dreams. Even though I know going New Zealand is still a huge difficulty for me but hmm im gonna apply for the working holiday plan, I wanna travel around New Zealand cause it's really a pretty country. 

So my house had a small barbecue event last night, to celebrate the end of midterms wekeke. I made doughnuts and chocolate pudding and it feels really good and happy to do all these preparations, even though the doughnuts didn't look good but still I take it as success cause it tasted not bad also. xD :3 So the girls all reached my house by about seven in the evening and we started to move out everything for the night. :D I even moved out the radio and played songs so the night looked more romantic wahahah. xD yaya so we ate and ate and ate non stop then I felt little bit mabuk even though I've never touched alcohol but only champagne haha. So I actually got mabuk mabuk liddat because I was too tired, EATING IS TIRING. Hahaha so I wandered around and asked people to dance with me and acted quite stupid hahaha lol. 

And guess what, yesterday's sky was filled with so many so many stars! Almost the entire sky was filled with stars and it just looked so so so so so damn amazing like we were in a drama. That was one of the reasons I feel that yesterday will be one of my unforgettable night hehe. Having friends under such romantic sky and romantic music is just too wonderful. But actually I was quite useless haha, cause I didn't know how to roast things at all, so I just put anything I wanted to eat and my friends roasted for me hmmm. All I did was eat and wandered around and enjoyed too much hahaha. I know I'm kind of useless. :( feeling guilty of myself right now agh. 

Anyway, that was really a lovely night and I thank god for blessing me such wonderful life heheh. Things changed but I know it all changes for a reason. I may think it's a drastic change at first but better things will come and the past experiences may lead me a better understanding of stuffs as long as I can move on. :D Nothing will ever become a huge problem unless you allow it to be. Sometimes people feel lost just because they feel nobody care for them and the one they care for isn't caring for them. But guess what, you just have to care for yourself first, do things that will make you a better person, not letting yourself down and fallen just to attract attention or care from a specific person. Nobody will take responsibility of your life, not your family, not your friends and of course not your lover either. You just have to handle your own life by yourself cause you are the only one who has the ability to have dominion over your fate. :) :P 

Ohyeaa just discovered something. Sean Yung started to smoke...lol. I said that I will not mention about him anymore but seriously ahh...why does he want to be like this. Smoking is seriously such an unhealthy stuff and over ninety percent of the people will get addicted to it once they started you know...just because he's unhappy he wants to start doing the things he once anti also. /.\ I have no idea la haihh I seriously hope he will stop it but how? Will he even listen to me hahh. I know I'm really busybody but at least as a friend still I feel that I should stop him. o.o aghh why I so busybodyyyyy. I really don't want him to get worse just because of all these relationship stuffs, doesn't worth it you know. He said he can stop and he's not addicted to it but he truely doesn't understand the power of nicotine. Maybe he thinks I just don't believe him, but honestly nicotine is scary. Too many people died in its hands and I really hope he won't be one of them haih. 

Okay last last, I just have to find some things to do during the holiday! :P Work will be quite impossible cause in such small village it's really hard to find a partime job. Instead, I decided to join a drama camp at Batu Pahat wekekeke. Four days three nights yayy it's been a long time since I joined a camp. (excluding school camps) Love the stuffs I will get to learn from all those camps and for sure I can meet more new friends and probably handsome guys. *evil face* hahaha okay la I was just joking, handsome doesn't mean they have good characters so I will not value a person base on their looking. :P xD as long as I can learn something from the camp, it's so much enough for me, so at least I will not spend my holiday doing nothing. :P mom is always the best, only with her I can plan stuffs for my holiday haha. She will always support me, what a supportive and love mom I have. <3 font="">

So yaya I'm planning to back to KL during the first or second week of holiday also haha. Maybe I will get to tumpang mom's friends car cause they are coming to visit us. So while they return, I may follow them and grandma told me she will ask granpa to fetch me back before school reopens. xD SO YOU KNOW, I WILL PROBABLY HAVE A FUN HOLIDAY. :DDD I'm just feeling so excited for it already, I will get to meet grandma grandpa baby a jane bibi and a new dog of my sister and so many people who I miss so much goshieee. xD And GO SHOPPING haha even though I can't waste money but I just feel happy when I can walk around seeing nice stuffs in the shopping centre haha. Window shopping is one of my hobbies babyy. :P If there's a chance then I may call out friends to hang out also, but who? Pin Hwa friends? or ying ying or shavonne? I don't know haha. Ying ying or pin hwa friends probably? I feel a distant with Kaori and shavonne they all actually, don't know why but yeahh. Feeling there's a distant between me and YAA. :/ so sad but yeahhh. :( 

Fees aghhh. Just asked mom to help me bank in 200 bucks for the school since last week but til now still she doesn't have the chance cause we never leave Chaah hahaha. There's no CIMB bank in Chaah boo. Feel like hanging out with friends next week but....FINANCIAL is always the problem. Actually I have enough money to hang out, but no. I just have to save down the money for the debts. But I don't know how to explain to them lol, so I just said I got no money. They kept asking me to go and I really want to go but still I can't, this is just so sad. :'( Doesn't feel like telling them about the debt stuffs not because I don't believe them, but I just feel like this is my own business and there's no such need to tell everybody haha. I can handle it right? Yeah Christy Goh you can do it. (y) ;) 

So lalalala can't believe my afternoon just spent on this post, but okay it's well spent cause blogging is such a relaxing thing, it helps me to share my problems and happiness with somebody which seems like nobody. I don't know it there's anybody here to read all these posts but I'm just happy by sharing it out wekeke. :P Bye bye everybody and wish you all will enjoy your day like me! :DDD

No comments: