2010/10/20

Votes. (:




This is the second post for today, cause I was too boring. Ahahahh. Spending all my times on blogging and facebook-ing. (: Saw anything new on my blog? Yeah, the vote thing. (: Omgg, there's a big mosquito flying here and there in my room, hate it! But fine, dont let it bothers me. :P Okayy continue......what I said just now? Ohh yeah, about the vote thing. Recently cute, stupid, pretty, kind and naughty also have one vote, except for crazy. It takes two votes. >.< Hahahh I know I am kinda crazy. :P Actually I though naughty or stupid will get the highest votes at first one, but now, dont know? (:

Sue En and someone don't know who voted me crazy. :PP And then Chelsea voted pretty. ( Can't believe that, I though she will votes stupid or naughty one, hehe.) Tong Shen voted kind and Ye Qi voted cute. :PP Okay, the last one and the stupidest one --- NG KANG THYE the fat dog voted stupid of course. :PP I admit that Im stupid but he's even stupider! :PP Hehe.

Just chatted with Tong Shen, Chels and the stupid fat dog on msn. Kinda fun, keep arguing. (: I love arguing with the stupid dog, idk why. Just love it, hehe. (: Tong Shen helped my blog to "打广告" on his blog and asked his reader to read my blog, hehe, thanks ya. ♥ ;)

Anyway bored for the whole afternoon and discovered some blogs. Now only I know that Eunice made a blog too. (: Even Pin Wei's, I just went to his blog, even though I knew he had a bog since yesterday. :P Chelsea made a new blog too. (: The URL is : http://thelifeofacrazykid.blogspot.com/ . Helping her to "打广告", haha. Lol.

Saw 2009's 6u-ians' blog. Its so damn cool and nice. Better than ours 6u's blog so damn much weihh. :P Love the blog so much.(: Something just caught my eyeballs on facebook. It's about a relationship status, and its betweens esther and john! Ahahah, a 'perfect couple' . :P Estaa dun kill me after you saw this ya. :P I was just joking larh, of course I know it's fake. :DD Chatting with Sue En, and she was like keep asking me everybody's blog's URL. She thinks Im a blog's dictionary izzit? -.-'' I think she really hope so.

Ohkayy, done a long post. GudNite. ;)

No comments: