2010/10/19

Recent News. (:



Heyy readers.(: I felt so terrible boring after UPSR, it's like......super boring! Nothing to do at all, except for using the com? Yeahh, it's the only thing I can do. (: Ohh yeahh, I can read my books too, I bought a lot of books at the KLCC book fair that held at last month I think. So I really have so damn much books now, thinking could I finish reading all of it? Ohhkay, it's not impossible but it's hard. I scared I become a book worm larh, I dont want to be a book worm, haha. ;DD Anyway must read them, but must spend such a long time for it. (:

Ohhkay, Im just drinking my milo when I typing this, it's enjoyable. (: Anyway, finally I have my own room. Actually not OWN ROOM, I must share this room with my sister. :( But at least I doesn't need to sleep with my mum, sister and brothers in a SAME ROOM anymore. (: So its a good news.....I think? ;DD

Ohhh, suddenly remembered something important, a very good news, for me. (: So lucky, I get the second place for the chinese essay competition. :D I can't believe that, actually I just simply wrote it, I can't even imagine that I would get a second place for it. :PP But, of course, it's happy. (: But too bad I can't beat Tong Shen, Tong Shen get the first place for it at last year! Even though he didn't get any prize for this year..... :PP

Buh bye! ;)

No comments: