2010/10/20

Tattoo.

Kids fun.(:

Heyy guys. The time is 2.33pm now, and I'm blogging again.(: TongShen is still so annoying, keep disturbing me blogging. :P ( TongShen don't be mad or sad ya, Im just joking. >.< ) Ehehe. Kang Thye is making a new blog I think, he just deleted his old "hello chicken"'s blog, haha. Actually I love his old blog alot, its damn funny, although it's lame. (: I think he is going to write something bad about me again on his new blog, chelsea taught him to. >.<> I rather thinking how will kang thye being looks like when he is a kid. Would him be as cute as tongshen? Ehehe. Maybe will. (: Chelsea is online now too, and TongShen just added her into our conversation as usual. Omg, I suddenly logged off, I think my network appeared some problems. Ohkayy, im logging in again. (:

Drew something on my hand at school. Guess what? It's "tattoo", ehehe. Cool. A fake tatto. (: I wrote California Gurls on mine. And Sue En, Meen Yie, Chelsea, Sam, Esther and xin wei etc. wrote other song's name, example : LoveTheWayYouLie, TeenageDream, Impossible and else. (: We took some photos of it, and we're going to set it as our profile pic on facebook. (: Cool rite? But I washed it away immediately at school, I scared kena marah by teacher, Im a good student. :PP

Ohh yeahh TongShen just sang at school today, almost for the whole day, and on the stage. I love his voice so damn much, so thats why I keep grinning when I heard he was singing? Quite weird. -.-'' I mean veryy weird. But he said I laughed at him on his blog, I did? I don't even remember it. :S

Sammie organized a girl's day at her house this friday, but Im not invited. :( Even Jing Yuan was invited. Too bad, quite sad. :P But she have choices to invite who rite? So, thats why, not thinking it much. (:

Ohh yeahh I finally found the way to change my font type and font size now, HAPPY. :DD

That's a post for me today. (:

1 comment:

Samantha Yap said...

Sorry I didn't invite you but I invited most of the other class gurls which are not that close to you. so i scared you will feel left out. Even chels and sueen didn't even WANT to go. Sorry again :(