2010/10/21

Let's pray.

Worrying.

Played basketball at school today again.(: Felt so damn sweaty after school, so just took a bath. Washed my hair too, feel better now. (: And blogging again. :P

Omg, so fast. Tomorrow's the time I'll know am I being officially enrolled by the hin hua high school. So damn scared. >.<>Im going to pray now, even though its not useful. -.-'' Readers, can help me pray too? I'll love you guys if you guys did. (: I'll send a sms to the school later for knowing am I been enrolled by them. But Im so damn scared for the result. My heart is beating so fast now, almost popping out. :O Praying praying, I'll know the result tomorrow. :S

So how if Im not been enrolled? Then Im going to pin hwa -- my brother's school I think. Our school almost no pupils going to that school. :( So that's why I don't really wish to study at that school, without old friends. Hope going to a same with school with Xin Wei, Meen Yie and Carynn them, cause they're going to accompany me play basketball if we're in a same school. (: But that's not happening, I mean never will happen. :( So......must make myself relax now, or else I'll have a nervous breakdown when I know the result. :S

Anyway Tong Shen is rushing me for finishing my post. -.-'' He's so damn annoying, without any patient. Summore, he and Harold keep saying Sam very bad cause didn't invited me to her party. Thanks for the cares so much but stop insulting Sam please. She have choices to invite who okay? I said Im sad on the last post, but I don't wish you guys insult her cause of this small little tiny reason, okay? (: Anyway Sam Im so sorry for posting Im sad cause you didnt invited me on my blog. Im not purposely one, so forgive me ya? (: Hope you're having fun at your house now. :P


No comments: