2010/10/17

Random


Have funs. (:



This is just a random post. (: I have such a long time didnt blogging already, cause LAZY AGAIN! Hahahh...... This week is quite fun, but also have sad things larh, of course.(:

Well, I just went to Yee Jun's " After Exam's Party". He said everyone in standard 6 also can go even he dont know, but after that he deleted the post, I think he felt regret for inviting all standard 6's pupils cause its weird, I think...... I went but I dont even know Yee Jun, hehe.......Cause Xin Wei knows him and she asked Yee Jun me and chelsea can go or not, and he said yes. So that's why I went.(Even that's weird.) =/=

I really have a lot of funs there, we swam, played water balloons, played basketball and else......Sue En took many weird photos of me.......hate it. :( I always look ULGY in those photos.:'( Wanna see? Aww nawh way! Its too over weird and ugly larh. :(

But, after having funs, that's the starting of my bad lucks. In the next day, I felt that I can't breath easily, cause of my asma. I think I am too tired for the last day , that's why. :S Anyway I went to see the doctor and must eat medicines now! Bad luck bad luck!

Ohh yeah, still gave another bad thing that happened on me. I took the entrance examination of hin hua, but its so damn hard! It's hard for me anyway, but its not for zhang yan......haihhh, too bad. :( I want his brain but I know I can't. :PP So, I think I can't pass for the entrance examination, cause I didn't even finish all of it. It's too hard for me for finishing it. :( So, I think I can't study at hin hua in the next year already? Yeahh maybe. If it really happened, I can go to my bro's school - pin hwa. Maybe it's my destiny? Who knows? (:

No comments: