2010/10/22

Nightmare.

Terrible Nightmare.

Having a nightmare last night.
And Im awakened now just because of the nightmare, it makes me wake up with a start from sleeping. :s Actually its not a verry irritation's dream, but its a nightmare for me. A nightmare which makes me still remember about it even that Im awake. But its not my worst nightmare, I have a more worst's nightmare before.

So you guys wanna know about the dream I just had? Sorry Im not going to tell cause its PRIVATE, ahaha. ;DD Anyway I can't believe that I am awakened in this kind of time. Its just 8 something now, and I was been awakened for like an hour ago, that means Im awake on 7 something today, omg surprise. I never been waked up so early during weekends! :s

Ohkaay it's a short post for today, maybe Im going to post something again this afternoon or night. (: And my fellow readers, have a nice day ya. ;)

No comments: