2010/07/27

Exercise

Uhhh.....I really need some exercises! Cause why? Cause everybody are calling me 'fatty', 'pig', 'fei po' or else! Omg, now only I know that I'm so....fat? Maybe cause of my height, so that's why I need more exercises. (: Nearby, I discover that I'm more fatter and fatter, so now I decided to......wekeke, keep fit! (LOL!)

But anyway, I still loving those food which make me fatter, example like chocolate, cheese, spaghetti, mayonnaise and much......I still can't change my habit--- ENGORGE! If you know me well, then you sure know it (: But if life no EATING, then my life would be so kind of boring and no FUN at all :( So I think if I do exercise but still eat those kind of FATTINESS food also nevermind one guahh? Maybe? But.....who cares?

Anyways, I want be TALLER and THINNER :PP

2 comments:

Xin Wei said...

a ya, a lot of people also say i'm fat in class larh!

don't nid to care people say wat :)

Christy Marcus said...

No larh. I'm pretty 100% sure that you're not fat at ALL!!!! >.<