2010/07/14

Work hard for UPSR

UPSR UPSR, you're bothering my life, but I still nothing can do on you. I just only can work harder. My target-7A, can I get it? Do I? I don't really think so. Cause my results also unequal wan, some very hyper good but some even worse than normal class' students. So can I do it? Can I get 7A? I really no confidence on it.

But luckily, I has a good and kind mother. She didn't gave any stress on me, she just taught me something. She said the results doesn't means everything, but for the hardworking that I had paid. Cause if I didn't get the results I want I also still need to continue my life what, I can't die just because of the results. Study is just same as life, you paid something then you get something. If you doesn't paid anything, even that you really get something valuable, but you can't so lucky for the whole life.

But for my angle, if I didn't give any stress to myself, then I can't get what I want to get. Maybe somebody think that I also not so care about my study, actually not. I just didn't express it out. This world has many types of people, some of them express to everyone what they want, but some of them didn't express it out but they work hard behind of you.

Last, if I get 7A then I sure going chinese's secondary school, but if no, maybe I can't. Cause my parents maybe don't let. But more chance I'm going chinese's secondary school. =)

No comments: