2010/07/26

Best Result ever ;)

Ohh.....Myyy.......Goddd.......Guess how many A's I get for this trial 2? The MIRACLE was happened! Maybe someone guessed correct or maybe guessed wrongly, and maybe someone knew it already. I get 7A! It's impossible for me you know? So it's MIRACLE. I still can't believe I get it, maybe I'm dreaming? But why this dream can lasts so long wan? And summore I will pain if I slap myself (I tried it). ;O

If you're 6U-ians you sure will say “不要骄傲”to me wan, rite? I'm sure. Cause today the headmaster Lee asked the one who get 7A please stand up, then I stand lorh. Then everybody say :“不要骄傲!”to me......I'm not 骄傲, I'm just proud of myself, wakaka (perasan) But of course marh, this is normal reaction okay? :PP

Wakaka, the most important thing is I can ask some gifts or money from my family members already, wakaka. I know I'm cupidity, but who cares? This is just my personality, I just can't change it, so don't blame me. (=

No comments: