2010/07/24

Parties

Hey guys, feel like going some parties. This year I felt like I went to less than 3 parties! That's HORRIBLE! Doesn't it? YES, it is! Cause like last year I went too much parties, so this year my mum like always rejects my all my appeals for going party. Too bad.

Think what makes me more annoying? She said cause this year UPSR, I must focus on it! OMG larh, she was the one who said be RELAX and don't make myself got stress. Then now? What she said again? I felt so damn annoying for it.

PARTIES PARTIES~ When only I can attend the next party? Maybe for next week? Next month? Or even next year?! How can I do just 24 hours for school and home? What can I do? I have nothing can do just except for sleep, eat and play computer! And sometimes face too much on computer also will boring wan mahh mum. No fun at all at home, too BORING.

Fine fine, be happy. Life is like this one lorh, how can I do? Kill my parents just want attending those parties meh? No I can't. That's why. Be happy, don't let those things bother your spirit Christy (:

No comments: