2010/07/20

The first A I get for my BM pemahaman!

OMG OMG unbelievable! Am I dreaming or else? Pinched my face, OMG again, cause I felt pain! That means its real! I get A for my BM pemahaman! The first A I get for my pemahaman.....wekeke. Damn happy :DD

But if I doesn't get A for it, I sure sad til suicide. o_0 Cause I really do my revision hardly, don't trust? Go ask my mum. =) But too bad, Chelsea didn't even do any revision but she took 88%, I just took 83%. Not fair rite? But fine, at least I get A. But next time sure want beat her, wekeke. :DD

I hope I can get 7A for this trial. But, now I don't think so that I can get it. Cause Mrs. Lim said that our class only nine pupil score A for chinese pemahamn! Even though that I almost every time get A for it, but I think this time I can't score A. It's damn hard, even harder than Bm. The first time I think that chinese is harder than malay, isn't it funny? Yes, it's quite.

And summore, I also don't think that I can get A for my bm penulisan and english this time. Cause when I'm taking the bm penulisan's exam, my mind just keep thinking of my bm pemahaman get A, so I just simply finished the exam paper. That's why I think I can't score A for it. =( Then how about english? I dont think I can score A too, cause I only know how to speak or write BROKEN ENGLISH! So how? Fine, no 7A, say bye bye to it! x(

4 comments:

Xin Wei said...

this is my first time getting A in pemahaman too! <3

Christy Marcus said...

Haha, ^5! You sure can take 7A in this time's examination! ;)

6u said...

nope, cause my english paper 1 wrong 8!

-xinwei-

Christy Marcus said...

Aiyo sure can wan larh you, gambateh! I also wrong 5 for my english paper 1, so gambateh together! ;)