2010/08/09

Finally (:

Ohh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh! Finally I can online dude! >.< Did you guys discovered that I didn't online for such a long time? Not because I'm too hardworking for the trial or what reason, just because my house's network got some problem, so I can't online. Just fixed it, so now finally I can on! >.< Happy happy eepiyaya! Wekeke.

But now Im kind of worry because now is trial 3 already, I scared I can't control myself then play too much computer then the result of my trial 3 would be kind of WORSE! But, who cares? rite? I almost every time exam also like this one larh, my result also didn't worse until where, wekeke.

Oh yea, GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS. I took 88% for my trail 3's pemahaman! It's so unbelievable again! Miracle happening again :PP But I'm sure I can't so lucky as last time and take 7A anymore ): Maybe I can take 6A? 5A? Better above 5A's larh......hope so?

Okay, be relax. Don't be so stressful as last time anymore, or else later all over my face full of pimples then die. Wekeke >.<

No comments: