2010/08/29

Sunday Midnight



Hi guys. The time is 12.55 midnight right now, and Im the only haven't sleep in my house, I think so? Luckily my mum read her book til fall asleep that's why she didn't scold me for using the laptop til so late. (:

Ohh finally I finished my weekend homework today.;DD I doesn't finished reading my 'Twilight' yet, but just for a half of it, its hard for me to read finish an English novel in a short time. But for a Chinese novel, I can read finish 400 pages in one or two days, I think so. (:

Lol, I love midnight times so damn much, cause its the time for myself, with nobody bothering, its good. (: I can listen my music with alone or read my books too, its not fun but its cool. ;) Maybe not for you but yes for me.

Okay, the cool times were precious cause it flies very fast, and now the time was 1.03 a.m. already, if I still don't go to the bed then I can't guarantee that I can wake up at 6.00 a.m. tomorrow, so going to bed, byess. (:

2 comments:

Xin Wei said...

woah! ur English improve a lot!

is it because the twilight book?

Christy Marcus said...

Ohh thanks so much for the compliment. (: Maybe? Not really because of the twilight larh. :PP