2010/08/21

Steamboat



Aww guys, I had been for few weeks did not post anything on my blog already ya (I think so) (: So now Im going to post something, teehee. Post something exactly humdrum (:

Guys, guess what I ate for my dinner today? Ohh yes, you're right! I just having steamboat with my family (: It's totally AWESOME. ;) I was been such a long time did not ate steamboat already, so that's why now my stomach is TOTALLY FULL :PP I can't controlled myself and keep eating and eating, can't stop, until I'm full.

Now im so kind of lazy and lying on the chair while typing this, its just lame. Just viewed xin wei and esther's blog. Their blog was totally AWESOME + COOL. Doesn't looks like mine, too lame, boring and LOL! Boring til so many peoples spam my chatbox, teehee. Don't know why those guys so love to spam other people's blog, maybe they're crazy or some other specific reason, I dont know?

Esther posted a "VLOG" and actually Im going to watch it, but it cant load successfully, too bad. :( Maybe next time I can watch it, yea, next time :) OMG! Those Odonata Publishing Sdn Bhd's novel authors are coming to our school next Monday!>.< Im so damn exited and wish that I can control the times, make it flies as fast as it can! I think I'm going to bring between like RM60 to school for buying those new novels (: I'm too dissipation......maybe? But maybe not too (:

Anyways must finish my homework as fast as I can then I can do other things, so buh BYE! See you next time! ;)

No comments: