2011/09/02

Second Hand Books on sale. (;

Heyyy there. :P Do you guys want to buy any second hand books? I found a blog which is actually selling second hand books. I meant, actually she asked me on facebook. :P But I don't really need any books right now, because I have like, over 10 novels are waiting for me to read, I have not even touch them yet. xP Because I really have not time larhk. x)

There are two languages of books you can find there, that's Chinese and English. (: The prices are reasonable, quite cheap, compare to a new book. (: But it's just same, isn't it? New and old, it's also a book, but the old one is cheaper, and a new one is more expensive. So why don't we buy the old one? (: We can reuse what, don't need to waste materials. :P Can even SAVE THE EARTH. :D Oh yea, and SAVE YOUR POCKET MONEY. (;  heheh.

♥ Old books. :DD

And, I think the books are in a good condition too. Idk? But should be, you can ask the owner. (: Awhkayy, I have said so many things, but I still have not even inform you what's the URL of the blog yet, paiseh ya. xD Here you are, http://vintage-worth.blogspot.com/ . (: Hope you can find some books which you like there, have a journey!

No comments: