2011/09/03

MAGICCC. (:

                Finally, finally! Finally today I have bought the CD of《下一站,幸福》lerk. XD Last few days I kept watching it online, but really, slow until I can't tahan already. And also, always cannot see, network or whatever problems. xP BUT NOW, I HAVE CD.! x) YAY, YAY, YAY! xD Happy like hell, I really love this show veryyy much. x) It's about love, as usual. (x [ cause almost all the movies also about loveee wan. xD ]

This movie is like, published long time ago, I think so. But now only I watch, because I usual don't watch taiwan's movies wan. (x But last few days I saw the 小小彬 [a very cute child star. xD ] was having a show, so I just watch it. And, Im addicted on it now. (:

Photographing is a magic which can save the HAPPY MOMENT til forever. (; -
- 有一种魔法能够让一瞬间留到永恒,那就是拍照。(: -

I really love this phrase. (:  SO, LISTEN HERE. We should have more captures since today, @penguin, @mei ying, @shu lin and @others!(;. OKAY? (x But remember guys, NO CRYING lah. All of you arh, after read that post, all say CRY CRY CRY, Im not going to die, okay? xP All of you kept crying, made me feel like I gonna die. :S blek. And @professor yap! you arh, I have nothing to say. Keep pretending that you're so happy just to make you feel better. -.-'' That's useless one, okay? It can't help anything, nothing will be better if you keep doing like that, lol. :/ BE HAPPY. (:

Ohkay, actually I should be doing my homework now. Have not finish my homework yet. >.< The teacher arh, give so many homework, I GONNA DIE already larh. Holidays of course for us to rest what, but now keep worrying for the homework. >.< Very not shuang one lorhk. ;( BAD BAD BAD TEACHER. :( Eih, don't tell teacher arh, or else I sure going to die, I just want to let of my BU SHUANG feelings only, so just leave it, don't take it seriously ya. (x

No comments: