2011/09/11

Nightmares & Mooncake Festival (BBQ). (:

         10th September 2011

     Last night, had a nightmare. D: it was so so so scary lah. >.< In the dream, I saw XXX, again. And, another one, my mum. So actually, I had two nightmares, not one.

THE FIRST NIGHTMARE
it's a secret, so can't tell. xP

SECOND NIGHTMARE : about my mum
I think that, this dream is even worse than the last one, the first dream.

My mum has locked me int he toilet of a shop, just because she wanted to bring my sibling them to shopping, lol! But of course I didn't want to stay in the toilet, So I just kept shouting, until asthma. And guess what? Mummy said :" She fake fake one larh, don't care about her! " ......OMG, my hear was like, totally broken. :'(

But, luckily. It was just a DREAM. (: A dream never will gonna come true, right? ((:


BBQ episode. :D

Had a BBQ party at grandma's house. (: Just to celebrate the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL. :D But we celebrated it earlier, because my cousin gonna go back to his hostel tomorrow already. :P

Everyone was there, whole family. :D But, daddy was not there......perhaps he was with someone else? IDK, maybe guah. He don't even celebrate Mooncake festival with us, his family. :(


Nevermind, it always happens. (': And I have my siblings, mummy, grandparent, aunt and uncle. That's enough. I just hope you can find some times be with us. But if can't that's okay for me, I'll be sturdy enough, though so. (((: LOL. x')

I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME. Which accompany me for these times. (': 

- Diary of Christy Goh-
                                                                                                                                                                           -10/9-    behappy.

No comments: