2011/09/02

DESIGN + EDITTT = meah blog! (; ♥

SHITTT. :/ Guys, have you guys ever done your holiday homeworks? (: Me? Of course, HAVEN'T! ;P Damn lah, I still so happy. blek. :P But you know, actually I planYned to set yesterday as my 'HOMEWORK DAY' wan, but mission failed. >.< Cause, I really can't tahan lah, the whole laptop in front of me, how can I just ignore the computer, how could I ignore my facebook and my blogger?! xD So, at last, I decided to ignore the homeworks, and get back to my computer. (x LOLL.

But anyway, as you see. I edited my blog, designed it in a full new version, lol. xD Do you like it? I really like it very much, although there're so many perasan photos of myself. xP But orh, yesterday my blog have got 170 pageviews! I was like, unbelievable! From 3 pageviews increased to 170 pageviews, AMAZING! (x But I don't really think it's other people's pageviews, maybe it's ALL MY PAGEVIEWS only. xP Because I kept open and open my blog, cause I really fall in love for my new design what, so I kept looking and looking, not bored at all. x) And,, my last last post also got 80++ people 'liked' it, HAPPY HAPPY. (; And my last post also have got 15++ people 'liked' .(: Thanks everyone who liked it. :DDD And guys, don't forget to follow my blog on facebook too, okay? It's very easy to 'like', just look at the right hand side there, you'll see, if you're not blind. (;

♥ See, NEW VERSION of my blog. (;

♥ LOOK. The 80++ likessss. :DDDD

And, Lim Tong Shen asked me to put his photo on my blog, so I did it. See what, just take a look at the 'PICHA ZONE' .(: You'll see, the funniest photo ever, with LIM TONG SHEN IN LIANG PO PO'S COSTUME. (; hahah. It was last year, damn funny lah, he was presenting for the drama of our class.(: Miss the time yea. (':
♥ See, the brightest photo, ME & LIM TONG SHEN. XD

CHELSEAAA~~~ She said Im a poser, for taking so many perasan photos on my blog. xD Then I just answered her :" You knew me since standard one, seven years ago! Now only you know that? " hahah. And, she just kept laughing for the rest, lol. (:

AWHKKAY, it's time to go now, I gotta go to the PASAR PAGI with my mum and grandma le, so BYEEE.! (;

No comments: