2011/09/03

Last Day of holiday. x(

             YERHHH. :/ How fast, today is already the last day of holiday, tomorrow gonna go to school again. x( But hostel-ians are even worse! We must go back to hostel TODAY, not tomorrow! x( But you know guys, actually Im happy that we can return to school again, but HOSTEL is the only thing made me so upset. The main reason which makes me don't want return to school. :(

 LIFEEE. (:

Yesterday while chatting on facebook, @Chong Yat  sent me :“ 我要告诉你两个会令你很难过的字。” and then.......“ 宿舍 ”. But I didn't understand anything, so I just replied why? Then guess what, she said I didn't disease the what 开学宿舍恐惧症 ! >.<  then I was, HAHAH! So cute larh. xP But actually I also very scare return to hostel wan, but no choice larh. :(((( I'll FACE THE FACT. (:


SO, today, last day, I haven't even finish packing up my stuff. x( I meant, not even started yet. x))) AND AND AND, of course homework also not finished yet....... so, I'll be so busy today larhhh. :( SAD SAD. BUT ANYWAY, HAPPY OPEN SCHOOL DAY! (; (for tomorrow.........(: )

No comments: