2011/11/05

Last one and half weeks. :(

         AWHHH. Next one and half weeks will be my last one and half week in Pin Hwa. D": I really.....don't know how to describe. I was actually countdown-ing for the holiday. But now, I actually hope the time please moves SLOWLY. Stop being fast. :( The tears, have gone, and the times, are going away from me either. :( Now only I realized that, Pin Hwa is really fun, I fall in love for everything and everyone there! (maybe not everyone.....) But, I should go. D: Actually I'm little bit fear that I'll regret for this choice someday, I DON'T KNOW LAH! The new pin hwa building is getting prettier and prettier. >.< But I can't use lah!

Anyway, guess what. Next Sunday will be the 文娱晚会, and I'm going to be the emcee with chun leong (J3P) for the beginning of the ceremony. (: I'm actually quite happy lah, because finally I can do emcee, this is the first time I do emcee leh!~~~ But in another way, I'm actually quite nerves, I scared that I'll 怯场 that day! x( But I'll try my best. (: Of course, I'll try my best for the choir too. (:

OHYEA! Last last Friday our hostel has celebrated three events together, in one day, it's the "Halloween + B'day + Farewell for senior 3" ! (x I took so many photos. :O XD Gonna publish some of them here, I even made up that day, and with blue lens. :P

Ling Ni so modern orh ~~~ XD

ME. (:

Me & Ling Ni.

Wah, I look tall here. XD little bit only larh. xP

my brother said Yun Zheng's head very big. HE'S SO BAD.

Act cute. XD

Yun Zheng, Me & Olive ( I don't know how to spell her name XD)

I LIKE THIS. But so many pimples. >.<

Saya dan Penguin from the north. (x



saya dan AYAM! XD

woah, BALQIS looks scary. XD I like her make up. XD

She's so tall, Im so........dont know lah!


HANTU!!!!

HI. (:

ERK, 思仪 so blur......>.<

LENG LUI LEH~~! She's actually a BOY! XD

That's all for this post. SEE YOU GUYS! (;