2011/10/26

Souvernirs.

                       HEYLO guys! (; Yesterday was too rush, so I didn't upload the other photos of MY NEW DRESS and the SOUVENIRS which I bought from Melaka. (: Those of the souvenirs were specially bought for VIVIAN, MEI YING, AYAM & SHI HUI. :DDD Hope they like it! (;

About the dress, of course for myself! LOL. :P Specially bought to wear on the HALLOWEEN PARTY wan. (; Oh yea, and something very IMPORTANT & SPECIAL. Maybe not any important or special for you, but EXTREMELY important and special for me, lol. :P And the important thing is : GO FACEBOOK AND LIKE MY NEW PAGE! lol, I know Im lame lah, but whatever. Remember to like :  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christy-Loves/169639906460406?ref=pb&notif_t=page_new_likes&cid=id_4ea8c5061c9876f67187824  :DDDD


This ish the dress. nice bo? :D ♥

souvenir for myself. PIG AGAIN. XD ♥

Especially for MEI YING. (: DOMO. Im sure that she will like it! (; ♥

PANDA! Actually I wanted to find AYAM for ayam wan, but don't have. :( hope you like it! (: ♥

PENGUIN! I love this wan so much. Hope Penguin'll like it too! :D ♥

This ish da GINGERBREAD MAN. for SHI HUI wan.(: Cause I couldn't find FLY just as ayam's case. o.o This ish so cute, isn't it? Just as SHI HUI FEI PO. XD

OHKAY, that's all. (: Hope you guys will like it! ♥ Sincerely by, Christy Sdn. Bhd. (:

3 comments:

V-vian Moo said...

超喜翻的啦~
> W <

Anonymous said...

Omg!!
Christy I Love You!!:D
I like it!:)
Thx:)<3

Christy Marcus said...

喜欢就好!(x