2011/11/27

THIS HOLIDAY. :DDD

       Awwh, this is the first post after holiday starts. :P Actually there were so many things to tell, but I really don't know tell which first eih. >.< :P BYE J111, BYE Q104, BYE PIN HWA.......(': Never gonna study with you guys already. :( But, I promise you guys, I'll often update my blog next year, okay? (: AND, we must hangout every holiday! OKAY? Must! Or else I'll miss you guys so much. xP

I know I look weird here, but this is really a quite touching moment, so I think it worth to be here, lol. :P 


---------------------------HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS. (;--------------------------
25/11/2011(Friday), went to Sunway with Penguin, Shi Hui, Yi Jing, Ayam, Chong Yat & Professor. (; We actually planned to play at Sunway Lagoon wan, but then because penguin can't, so we went to KTV. :DDD Before that, we even went to a restaurant, we called as "T-Bowl Restaurant" hahah! Actually I don't know the real name of it, but whatever lah. :P Our table was the noisiest table in the whole restaurant, cause we kept play and laugh, haha! XD 

Toilet Bowl as the chair, pretty and nice one. (;

Chong Yat & Ayam. (:

Leng lui Shi Hui. :)

This one ish so yuckk. >.< GERLII~~~

请勿发抖,冲完再走, hahah~~ xD

My drink. (: NICE NICE~~

My ICE CREAM! YUMMY YUMMY! xD

Vivian's. (: Chocolate flavor. (:

:)

Two super leng lui, wakaka~~~~ jkjk XD 

DUA SORPO. XD

see, I used three mikes at KTV. XD

DAI B ayam. (x

another dai b one. :P

-----------------------------FAREWELL FOR Q104. :'(-------------------------------

This was actually before the holiday, but anyway, I'm still going to post. (: Cause this is a memory, if I post this, then I'll be able to read next time. (: 

SO SWEET~~ got my name one eih. xP Summore it is super delicious! XD

:)

:DDD I look funny. :P

大合照. (:

彤芯 & me. (:

Ling Ni dan Christy. xD

omgosh, I look weird. :/

:)

LOLLIPOPS! XD

WAKAKA, delicious junk foods! x)

YAM SENG! XD

--------------------------------------------OTHERS. (x------------------------------------------
Oh yea, I've changed my phone number. If you want to know the new one, you can ask me through facebook. (: 

AHMYGAWD! :# Nowadays I'm addicted to @dd. >.< :DDD If I can be a @ddol then it'll be so marvelous, but I'm so ugly. -.-'' haiz.

That's all for this post, bye! (;














No comments: