2010/05/13

Touchful dao......

HO YEAH!
Finish reading my 《一封迟来的信》,
this time I read this book for so long time......
Since Monday until now only I finished,
geng lehh~

Aww......
I love this book so muchhh!
Very touchful......
So meaningful also......
Its such meaningful,
especially this few sentences:
"拉不下脸的友情,不算是真正的友情。以条件作为交友的选择,这种友情,我会瞧不起他,不被信任的友情,勉强维持下去也没有用。。。。。。"
Isn't it meaningful?

If you can,
I encourage you read this book,
The author of this book always wrote some novel thats so meaningful and touchful,
so I love her books so much.

Even 许有彬's books also not so interesting,
for me.

Anyway,
hope you guys like this book too <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

许有彬's book bcome boring already....《一封迟来的信》nice leh..... how can her friend do like this!!!

Christy Marcus said...

Ya lorh.....how can her friend did something like this on her??? So bad rite... anywayz, xu you bin's books really got some boring already, maybe because he publish books too fast already.....:P But I like his books too, but I lov3 deng xiu yin's books more.....:)

Anonymous said...

me too^^

Dear.Dragonfly said...

你知道吗?沈雨仙又出书了!《希望树》

Christy Marcus said...

Ohh I knew. And I read already too =)