2010/05/11

Not feeling well

I'm just not feeling well today.
I think im sicked but I still wanna go to school,
coz im too rajin already, haha......
Because I wanna to see him/her everyday,
so I cant lost any chance to see him/her. :P

I think tong shen infect to me wan,
coz during exam he keep using tissue and 'sisisusu' there,
maybe the microorganisms like me very well,
so they decided to inbreak me, lol.
I know thats 'kixiao' but it just true. :S

I feel wanna to die already,
cant breath......
And when teacher is teaching us during lesson,
I feel my myself very cold but when i use my hand to touch on my forehead,
thats warm.

Somemore I forgot to bring back my 数学历年考题!
Luckily I finished half of them at school:P
But......unluckily,
I lost my necktie!
The stupid dog larhh,
make me angry and i wanna use it to beat him although i didnt did it.
But now I dont know where did I put my necktie and its lost!

Anywayz, continue suffering,
byez......:'(

No comments: