2010/05/15

Klang Kampung Foodcourt

Aww......my dad today reopened his office at klang's kampung foodcourt there,
and Im right here now.
My dad reopen this just because to help his new student,
so good hearted lah my dad.
He still help her to pay the rent ehh......
Over good hearted already larhh,
last time he helped his student but his student 忘恩负义 one,
not just didnt feel be grateful,
she cheated my dad's money too! >.<
Think about her then feel so geram oledi!

But anyway,
I'm here to helping my dad to dispatch those fly sheet with my sis and brother.

When I reach here,
my memories fly out from my brain.....
Dont know last time I came here is when?
Last year? last last year? or last last last year?
I think is last last last year,
when Im still standard 3.
I always come here and played with two girls.
Until now I still remember the two girls that always accompany me to play together last time...
We have so much fun here.
But now......
they're not here anymore,
since my dad move his office to Damansara,
I didnt come here anymore,
so I didnt saw them anymore until now......
They're not here now too......i try to find them, but they're not here......
I hope I can see then again,
even only give me a few seconds...
Anyway,
I want to tell two of you,
THANK YOU SO MUCH,
thanks for accompany me play together those years.....
I can't promise that I can remember two of you forever,
but I can promise,
I so damn miss two of you right now...

Feeling bored and sleepy......

No comments: