2010/05/20

Rainy Day

No no no! After finish my lesson, my mind came out this word at the first time......Cause its raining so heavily, so I think I can't go home with my sis early already, cause we walk home wan, pity rite? But I like to walk home alone sometimes cause I can choose the time I want to back.

Anyway, although that my mind is thinking no no no but actually I'm so happy too. Because I love rainy day, rainy day is so cool and refreshing. And the sound of the rain drops dropping onto the floor or buildings also would make some sounds..it became a euphonious music, sounds good. I LOVE the sound so much. :)

And.......the happiest thing......(She/He) also didnt went home so early today.....maybe because of the traffic jam? Yea, maybe....?

Anyway, I love rainy day so much and I hope everyday is rainy day too....i hope so but i trust so much people dont hope so....:(

No comments: