2011/12/24

Merry Christmas Everyone! (:

      Awhh guys, Christmas is here, and we're going to greet a new year - 2012! (x It'll be an AWESOME YEAR. Isn't it? Yea, every single year will be an awesome year for me. Because we should live 'awesomely', not 'badly', right? (: I'm sure you'll agree with that, hahah. :P I hope everyone on the earth, or maybe not on the earth, at the outer space, will be really happy, everyday. (: Did you guys ever heard the christmas song - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'? It's a nice song, and all I want for christmas is everyone happy. :P  I know I very 'wei da', hahah. :P

"Do You Know It's Christmas? " by Glee. :DD EXTREMELY NICE SONG. ;DD

Anyway, seriously, I really had an awesome night today. (: Although not hanging out with friends, but I could hang out with family. (: That's quite enough. :D We went to ecurve and watched "Alvin & the Chipmunks III" . ;DDD The chipmunks are really, SUPERRR CUTE!!! I think you should watch it. :P

After the movie, my sister bought 4 SNOW SPRAY for us to play. xD #OHMYSMURFSGOD! It's totally fun! I love it! xD But they sprayed on my face and hair. -.-'' hmp. but anyway, that's why it makes fun! (x 

And then, me, my sister brother & cousin played iPad. We had a little competition on playing a game. I don't actually what's the name of that game, but it's fun. :P We kept disturbing the people who were playing, hahah. To make them lose, wakakaka. And fine, my sister was the winner. Okay, and she was the one who asked me to post this news too, haha, buhhh her. :P

And yea, I HATE HER. She got a new gelaxy phone. D: For taking a not very good result in her UPSR exam. =.='' but nevermind, I think my dad will buy me a new one either, hahah. Cause I was complaining with that. :P Okay, I know I'm greedy, but yea, I admit that. :P

Chatted with Chelsea on facebook. :P Miss her so much, damn. :P Guess what, she haven't even post my b'day present! ARGHHH. I really gonna kill her, you'll see the news : GET KILLED BY FRIEND BECAUSE SENDING PRESENT LATELY. -.-'' okay, her dad even cut her house phone line. ARGHHH! Can't call her. T^T bad mood. herh. x(

OKAY. my stupid sister and cousin keep rushing me now, so, POST END. :P Merry Christmas. (:



No comments: