2011/01/31

Spoilt = NEW! :')

Awhh. HAPPY HOLIDAY GUYS! ;) I'm so so so HAPPY, cause finally that's holiday here. ;P And I couldn't must everyday keep doing nothing at the HOSTEL again. ;DD Now, I can play computer although at night. Wakaka. ;PP

Ohya, forgot to wish you guys have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ya. ;) Guess what? My laptop was spoilt. :o But then my freaking lovable dad bought a NEW ONE for me just now. Awhh, I felt like I'm the happiest girl in this world. Why my parents treat me so good arh. Sometimes I felt quite guilty actually. Cause everytime I have new phone, new laptop and else, but my sister don't even have one. And she never complained about that. (Although she's the one who spoilt my laptop) ;P

Urghhh, why secondary school must do those presentation? Teacher will ask us go back home and do a ppt. and show it in class while teaching. I mean students are the one who's teaching. -.- And teacher will give marks behind the class. ;o Although it's quite fun larh, but I'm just so lazy. Huhh, but no choices, I still must do. :'(

Ohhhgoood. I just discovered that my phone- Aino is same price as Sueen's phone - xperia x8. :o I was like......OMG. I though x8 is expensive than mine last time. And now only I know it's same price as my phone. -.- Idk larh, just saw the price tag was same at digital mall just now. I was just so terrible surprised. I was just like......REGRETING. I should buy x8, it's better than Aino......though so? Ohhh fine, face the fact, Christy Goh. x(

1/2/2011
Christy Goh. (:

No comments: