2011/01/24

Oh god. AWESOME. ;D

Walao ehh. Guess what? I'm typing this during my computer lesson. Ahaaa. I seriously can't believe that. .__. My teacher let us online after finished our computer homeworks. AWESOME. ;) I LOVE MY TEACHER, wakakaka. But I'm wondering could he checked out my blog? It would be weird if he read this. -.-'' Hope he won't saw it, BLESS GOD. ;P

It seems fun in new school. Yeahhh, fun. (: Although can't meet my OLD FRIENDS anymore, but can meet NEW FRIENDS. teehee. :DD Anyway now only I discovered that actually we also can online after school. Woahh, another awesome case. :DD But then only for Monday, Wednesday and Friday can online only. We can't online during Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. :o And today is TUESDAY, and I'm onlining, wakaka. :DD

Today's the best lesson I ever had. (: The first time I wish a lesson won't end, FOREVER AND EVER. But then, of course it also NEVER EVER WILL HAPPEN ON ME. ;o

Teacher is viewing what we doing on our computer. -.- I think he didn't saw mine, GOOD. ;D Anyway, went to Domino's with Sueen and Phoebe during Saturday. Actually Kt and John also going de, but I'm late, so I didn't saw them. SADD. :(

OHGOD, LEFT 5 MINUTES SO FAR. So that's all Im going to talk about today. BYE! ;D

No comments: